Sunday, July 16, 2006

Wow, look whos back... our jumping man. Well he got into the team despite only coming for matches now. wow and hes back and hes immediately playing. Just because he jumps higher, runs faster. Fundemantally wise i guess im better, but so what? I know that its fair, im not saying its unfair. But i really just wish i was like him. More athletic, faster, jump higher. Im not the most athletic guy around, that just frustrates me, so much effort but im still not a starter, losing to sec 1s. Its really very pride hurting, the sec 1 starters, they just dont have that respect for you. I am not saying " Ohhh i want my respect u shit face" but i wouldnt mind having some. I used to have quite some play time, but now im friggin benched. im just very tired, i dot know how long i can hold out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home